Things which amused or interested me today:
- 1080p YouTube – The Muppets: Bohemian Rhapsody
November 28, 2009 – Okay, everyone’s linked to this in the past few days, but I just learned that it’s one of the newer youtube videos that you can watch at 1080p. You can see the fuzz on the muppets’ faces!
- 165 robots with stuff – a robot with some explaining to do
November 28, 2009 – “I fell on it.”
- FARK.com: Blog (Drew): How the Resale Subculture drives Black Friday, why Cyber Monday is a hoax, and some of Fark's favorite Headlines of the Week for 11/15 to 11/21
November 27, 2009 – Hadn’t seen this take on Black Friday before. Oddly enough, I don’t really doubt it.
- White House official's net neutrality comments irk AT&T – washingtonpost.com
November 27, 2009 – Dear AT&T: Just deliver the bits. Don't try to shape policy. Love, the people who use and enjoy the internet.
- New Obama policy bars lobbyists from federal advisory panels
November 27, 2009 – I’m having a hard time seeing how this is a bad thing.
- New Tires Made from Orange Peel Oil Instead of Petroleum | America Reclaimed
November 27, 2009 – Yay! And the orange peels come from an orange juice factory next door! This is what innovation is all about.
- THE DEVIN'S ADVOCATE: WHY BREAKING DAWN MUST BE MADE INTO A MOVIE
November 27, 2009 – Not sure how realistic a plot summary this is. But if so, David Cronenberg to direct, indeed!