Things which amused or interested me today:
- Corrupted children's classics (and more)
November 25, 2009 – Spectacular poster-worthy pictures today!
- CERN staffers at the LHC's first beam collision
November 24, 2009 – I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bunch of happier expressions before. Remarkable.
- How the H1N1 vaccine is made
November 24, 2009 – Interesting. I never knew they used chicken eggs.
- You know, like high beams and low beams.
November 24, 2009 – Yeah.
- Behind Every Great Man …
November 24, 2009 – This isn’t true all the time. Well okay, not true most of the time.
- Zombie Treat
November 24, 2009 – Made by real zombies!
- Moses Maxi
November 24, 2009 – Apparently not unclean…
- Hacked climate scientists' emails in context
November 24, 2009 – Good science is about informed debate; I think this is a better take on these mails than the hysterical “Oh no, they’re lying to us” analyses that initially came out.