Things which amused or interested me today:
- Connectify Is Early Evidence of Why Win7’s “Virtual Wi-Fi” Matters
October 30, 2009 – First I’ve heard of the “Virtual WiFi” concept. The possibilities sound intriguing…
- Desire lines – the metaphor that keeps on giving
October 30, 2009 – A really good point about how desire paths show what your customers/users want from you, and what you should work on next.
- [FFFFOUND! / EVERYONE] Medo de escrever. « Palavra Aguda
October 29, 2009 – Yes. Very yes.
- Manipulating video using canvas – MDC
October 29, 2009 – Scriptable chroma-key in a browser? Yeow; the browsers are getting smarter.
- Home Fire Suppression System
October 29, 2009 – I really like this idea. Well designed.
- notes from the meeting
October 29, 2009 – Everyone’s gotta be motivated, I guess.
- Artificial glaciers
October 29, 2009 – I rather like fjords, though.
- okwhatnow: I love this so much, I’m gonna MARRY it! Or at…
October 29, 2009 – Oh my. I think this needs to be saved for something special. I’m not sure what.
October 29, 2009 – This makes more sense than many before/after photos.
- Parts of the Bird
October 29, 2009 – Oh, I see now.
- Deleted scene? Actually… I read this is a REAL picture…
October 29, 2009 – Ah, the antics of Batman and The Joker when they think nobody’s watching…
- Epic car jump • VideoSift: Online Video *Quality Control
October 29, 2009 – I used to want to be able to do this in a car.
- The Hot Air Lanterns of the Chiang Mai Yi Peng Festival
October 29, 2009 – Very pretty. Would like to try this someplace that’s not flammable.
- Yip Yip Aliens Halloween Costumes
October 29, 2009 – Very well done.
- I Love This Stick
October 29, 2009 – I love this stick too.