Things which amused or interested me today:
- Wednesday, October 28, 2009
October 28, 2009 – This is not the halloween Peanuts you remember as a kid.
- Apple Stock Hits an All-Time High
October 28, 2009 – That’s a factoid to get you speculating.
- Information vs. Confusion | FlowingData
October 28, 2009 – This is something I’d do well to keep in mind. I err on the right side of the curve too often.
- Don't Swat Me, Bro!: Ad-Carrying Flies
October 28, 2009 – Oh advertising. What will you think of next?
- Ratchet and Clank vinyl toys
October 28, 2009 – Nicely done.
- Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit shit shit shit shit! Oh hi. Yes, I was…
October 28, 2009 – Sneaky in the act…
- Decision Time: Does the Nation Need TV or Mobile Broadband?
October 28, 2009 – Dear AT&T and other mobile carriers: start shopping for fiber now.
- What If Microsoft Developed Twitter – VoIP Survivor
October 28, 2009 – …thank you GigaOM for the pointer.
- What If Microsoft Had Developed Twitter? (Continued)
October 28, 2009 – I can’t really disagree…
- Smile or Suffer the Consequences While Wearing the Happiness Hat
October 28, 2009 – I think this is where I use the phrase “smiley happy grim meathook future.”