Tonight I made more apple galette things, and they were the best yet. I really need to blog the pie crust recipe and galette recipe. Soon.
- Possibly Weekly-World-News style, but I like Reddit’s header best: Dear Time Travelers, please stop screwing with our archaeologists.
- Hooray for the ACLU. Via Reddit.
- How to make a picture say two different things depending on how you crop it. Via Reddit.
- Regret the Error presents the best media corrections of 2008. Via Kottke.
- Project Management jargon. And of course bingo. Also via Kottke.
- This year, Soma FM is doing a lounge Christmas channel (warning, auto-opens a pls file and starts playing). So far it’s been spectacular fun, and certainly not your average crappy Christmas music. Also, they play good music during the rest of the year, and run on donations like your local public radio station.
And now, straight off of youtube, someone took the Quantum of Solace opening credits and pasted in Joe Cornish’s proposed theme song. I haven’t seen the movie yet, but I understand it’s much better this way.