Okay, I got sick, and slacked on posting. I think I’m better now. Even the lingering cough is mostly gone.
Meanwhile, we have a new president-elect (yay!) and weather that’s starting to look more wintry.
Here are a few links I’ve stored up:
- Someone watched the scene at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark, where the ark is stored in a giant warehouse with millions of other crates. This person then decided to imagine what might be in those other crates. Explore Warehouse 23.
- Information on Obama’s administration at change.gov.
- Drawings where one scene melds seamlessly into another.
- It’s not a bug, it’s a….
- Some information from reporters who spent time with the campaigns, with promises that what they saw wouldn’t be released until after the election. There’s some scary stuff about Sarah Palin.
- A short interview from the BBC with Sir Ken Adam, Production Designer for many of the early James Bond movies.
- A small set of people celebrate Obama’s election victory at the Lincoln Memorial. Photo, Article. (via Kottke)
- In scary news, Paris Hilton apparently has only one facial expression.(via Kottke.
- If you take a picture of stars, upload it to Flickr, and add it to the Astrometry group, a program will take your photo and try to identify the constellations in it. It will then label all of the identified objects in the photo. (Via Kottke)
And finally, a song in Polish. Not sure what it means, or why. But it’s catchy.