OK, I couldn’t save up the other links I found as well. So here are some more.
- An excellent instruction on how to write to your congressperson and senators.
- Spectacular HDR photos of abandoned places.
- Impressive 360-degree panoramas, via NOTCOT.
- I am Ministry of the Treasury of the United States, awaiting your correspondence in this important business matter. (via Reddit)
- Recognize the psychological tricks the campaigns use to try to sway you, via Digg.
And in another video, I think we need more like this. It would certainly boost Congress’s approval rating a bit.