People have these every year, of course. I haven’t been religious about them. But maybe this year will be different.
So this year, I resolve to:
- Exercise daily, even if it’s only a 10 minute walk
- Lose about 20 pounds by eating better (more leafies, fewer starchies) and watching my portion size
- Post something here, even if inane, at least once a week
- Not obsess so much over things I can’t directly affect
- Not get so cranky over silly things
- Stop procrastinating so much on little things
I’m trying to be realistic about what I can accomplish by reducing, not eliminating.
I’m sure there’re more. But those are the big ones.