Bad butchery of Shakespeare. But, I’ve been threatened with bodily violence if I don’t post again soon, so here we go.
Not much to say, really, other than me being annoyed in general with politicians as usual. I suppose I can deliver my hopes for 2004 (since of course nobody else has posted anything remotely similar yet).
- Tom Daschle, Nancy Pelosi, and other congressional democrats grow some balls and start actually derailing stupid Republican legislation, rather than trying to claim victory because one part of what actually passed wasn’t quite as much of a right-wing giveaway as when the bill started out,
- The democratic presidential candidates who aren’t Howard Dean realize that by attacking Dean they’re undermining the democratic party in general and helping Bush,
- that the news media will stop giving Bush such a free ride and start paying more attention to issues that are far worse than getting sexual gratification in the White House,
- the American People will wake up to the fact that the Republican Party and Bush do not, in fact, have their best interests at heart, and will vote the bastards out come fall 2004,
- and that I’ll post more on my blog.
(I’m not too bitter, am I?)
Anyhow, hopefully more intelligent and supported and less ranty stuff in future, and not too long from now.