Current Mood: Tired & Indescribable
Today I got a piece of housework done. Yay! Such is my life.
- How the Secret Service might respond if the President fell down a well. (via Kottke)
- Here’s a reasonably interesting Ted Talk on one way that the mind works in terms of learning and knowledge. (via Kottke)
- 25 impressive HDR pictures. Someday I hope to be able to take pictures this well. (via Reddit)
- Wired presents some really well-done sci-fi cars from another galaxy. (via io9)
- Karl Lagerfeld looks like a Bond villain with his new Karl Bear. (via Lifepod.
- 21 ways to shoot better photographs — some of the usual hints, but with really good examples of those hints. (via Kottke)
- A blog of random ideas. (via Kottke)
- Pixar’s Brad Bird on fostering innovation. (via Kottke)
Today, I leave you with an insane rollerblading person. Watch the speedometer, and remember that 256km/h is about 160mph.